With spinning gears and sound buttons, the Toy Story Play-a-Sound Book: Talent Show interactive storybook makes reading time even more fun. Preschool children will enjoy helping Sheriff Woody and his Toy Story friends put on a talent show. The storybook features 13 sound buttons that children can press to hear their favorite characters from the Toy Story movies—including Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Bullseye, and Jessie—and other silly sounds. Children can also turn eight gears to find hidden sound buttons.
Kids get to help the Toy Story gang show off their amazing talents in these scenarios:
- Woody decides the toys should put on a talent show, but Mr. Potato Head can't hear Woody's great idea. Children help Mr. Potato Head find his ears by turning the gears.
- One of Buzz's talents is to jump off a building and land without a scratch. Kids soften Buzz's landing by turning the gears and finding Slinky Dog to lend a hand.
- Jessie needs help finding a record player to show off her talent. No problem-finding the record player is easy with a turn of the gears.
- When Bo Peep needs help finding her sheep, a quick turn of the gears tracks down Lenny the toy binoculars.
- At the end of the story, children turn each gear to remind them of the Toy Story characters' many talents.
The sturdy, hardcover book is designed to withstand rough handling and includes three replaceable long-life button cell batteries. Designed for children ages 18 months and older, the Toy Story Play-a-Sound Book: Talent Show conforms to the safety requirements of ASTM F963-08.
- Published by: Publications International, Ltd.